Monday, March 24, 2008

THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHILE LYING ON THE OPERATING TABLE

THINGS YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHILE LYING ON THE OPERATING TABLE :

1. "Hand me that...uh...that uh.....thingy."

2. "Oh no! I just lost my Rolex."

3. "Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?"

4. "There go the lights again..."

5. "Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!"

6. "Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing my concentration off?"

7. "What's this doing here?"

8. "Well folks, this will be an experiment for all of us."

9. "Sterile, shcmeril. The floor's clean, right?"

10. "OK, now take a picture from this angle."

11. "Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough."

12. "Aauugh!! Page 47 of the manual is missing!"

13. "Man, I think I'm going to sneeze. Maybe not...yes....no... Oh well. Hand me the scalpel and let's get on with this."

2 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marie,

I like your funny pics..kinda cool
DO visit my blog http://zacksays.com and leave some comments too.

by the way, is your blog in bahasa indonesia?

Zacky

Anonymous said...

hi Zacky thanks for comment, my blog is in English not in bahasa Indonesia.