Saturday, March 29, 2008

Grandma Loves Oranges

A young teenaged girl was a prostitute and, for obvious reasons, kept it a secret from her Grandma. One day, the police raided a brothel and arrested a group of prostitutes, including the young girl.

The prostitutes were instructed to line up in a straight line on the sidewalk. Well, who should be walking in the neighborhood, but little old Grandma. The young girl became frantic.

Sure enough, Grandma noticed her young granddaughter and asked curiously, "What are you lining up for dear?" Not willing to let grandma in on her secret, the young girl said that some people were giving out free oranges and that she was lining up for some.

"Mmmm, sounds lovely," said Grandma, "I think I'll have some myself," she continued as she made her way to the back of the line. A police officer made his way down the line, questioning all of the prostitutes. When he got to Grandma at the end of the line, he was bewildered. "But, you're so old, how do you do it?"

Grandma replied," Oh, it's quite easy sonny, I just remove my dentures and suck 'em dry."

5 komentar:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I love it. I really, really love it. *lol* That was the funniest joke I've read for a long, long time. You really made my day. My house mates were all wondering why I was laughing so loud. Thanks and God bless.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Marie,
I could not contact you nor could I see your email address. I love your post so much that I will have it reposted at World United Bloggers or at one of my blogs. I don't have time to wait for your reply so I'm just posting it there with your credit. It's a mega blog with around 100 or so contributors seen around all over the world. Thanks and God bless.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

P.S. You can access World United Bloggers by going over to my blog- Random Thoughts- International Blog and look for the WUB logo at the right side, lower portion of my blog. Just click the logo there and you will be able to access World United Bloggers. BTW, you can apply to contribute your articles there. Just look for the names of Sharma or Noushy to apply if you want. Thanks again. God bless. Your article is already published there.
Thanks again.

Marie said...

Hi Mel sorry for waiting, i am very happy you like it and yes you can reposted it at your blog and i must say thanks for this.

krystyna said...

Really hilarious!
Thanks Mel (I found it through WUM - Mel's post)
and thanks Marie!

You have a wonderful place!
Good luck!