Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oxygen Mask

>A man is lying in bed in a Catholic hospital with an oxygen mask over
>his mouth. A young auxiliary nurse appears to sponge his face and
>hands. "Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask, "Are my testicles
>black?"
>Embarrassed the young nurse replies, "I don't know, I'm only here
>to wash your face and hands."
>He struggles again to ask, "Nurse, Are my testicles black?"
>Again the nurse replies, "I can't tell. I'm only here to wash your
>face and hands."
>The ward sister was passing and saw the man getting a little
>distraught so marched over to inquire what was wrong.
>"Sister," he mumbled, "Are my testicles black?"
>Being a nurse of longstanding, the sister was undaunted. She
>whipped back the bedclothes, pulled down his pajama trousers,
>moved his penis out of the way, had a right good look, pulled up
>the pajamas, replaced the bedclothes and announced, "Nothing
>wrong with them!!!"
>At this the man pulled off his oxygen mask and asked again,
>"Are my test results back???"

2 komentar:

joker said...

Hi there,

I would like to do link exchange. I have a daily joke blog, '1 Joke a Day'. AND another funny blog on video and emails, 'Being Fun'.

'1 Joke a Day'
http://1jokeaday.blogspot.com/

'Being Fun'
http://being-fun.blogspot.com/

Hope to hear from you.

yhloh.67@gmail.com

cheers!

Loh

Marie said...

Thank you for your request, i have add your link.